SIG SAUER P238 / P938, Colt Mustang, Kimber Micro 9 - SOLID Aluminum Flat Adjustable Trigger by Armory Craft.
A direct replacement to your stock trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull.
Do you prefer the SKELETON version trigger? CLICK HERE.
SIG Performance Custom Trigger For the SIG SAUER P238/P938, Colt Mustang, Mustang II, Colt Pocketlite and Colt Mustang XSP.
"Armory Craft Performance Triggers’ are superior to any other Sig P238/938 triggers currently offered.
- Metal construction (Aerospace grade 6061-T651 Cold Finish anodized aluminum vs. factory plastic) Plastic must be “OK” if SIG dares to use it for triggers in their guns but plastic triggers do NOT belong on a high end $800-$900 pistol. It was simply a cost saving measure by SIG Sauer.
- Optimized for *length*. Many shooters will say that the stock trigger could have been a hair longer as it uncomfortably pinches their trigger finger against the trigger guard (especially during rapid fire) as their finger can get lowered inadvertently. This design is a HUGE benefit/improvement !
- Optimized for *width*. More tight and with less ‘side-to-side’ wiggle vs. stock trigger.
- Straight trigger surface with grooves. Promotes better trigger discipline - i. e. more accuracy (especially during rapid fire, which could happen in a self-defense situation. There is a reason why most competition shooters have straight triggers in their firearms.
- Over-travel adjustments /elimination! Faster reset and more accuracy during rapid fire
- These triggers do not fit the CA Compliant models.
- Although these are drop in ready, triggers should be installed by qualified gunsmiths only.
- CONTINENTAL USA shipping ONLY
- MADE IN USA
- Facility certified to ISO 9001/AS9100 & in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
All triggers, hammers or any other gun parts are intended for installation by a gunsmith or a qualified armorer.